Have you ever found yourself struggling with a business tax question that Google doesn’t quite answer? Beyond the compliance work of bookkeeping, tax filings, and audits, the Eftex Business Solutions team is here to help you improve your profitability, pay fewer taxes, increase your cash flow, and become more efficient with technology. This work, which we call advisory work, is where you can get a real ROI from us.
Advisory services are designed to help you reach your business’s financial goals faster. Here are some of the ways Eftex Business Solutions can help you.
We can help you be proactive about your tax bill by thinking ahead and planning activities and transactions designed to reduce your taxes. This service includes a review of your situation and goals and includes one or more planning sessions to present options available to you to legally pay fewer taxes. We can advise you on:
- Business or Corporate tax planning
- Choosing the most advantageous type of entity for your business
- Providing tax projections throughout the year
- Assisting with the tax implications and requirements of various business scenarios
Consultant services often apply to a wide range of topics. We’ll talk about your company goals and current problems, as well as suggest solutions to help you achieve them. Here are some areas in which we’ve succeeded in providing solutions:
- Cash flow improvement. Many businesses have this issue, and it can be fixed in various ways. We’ll take a look at your invoicing, payroll, purchasing, and payment processes to identify areas where cash collections can be sped up and payments slowed down.
We can develop cash flow forecasts and projections to assess your short-term requirements. We can also look at your liabilities and create a bank loan package or set up a payment plan to assist you to repay any corporate debts.
- Financial review and performance analysis. We can often do an analysis session with you to talk about your financial results and highlight areas for higher earnings or revenue. We may also give graphical dashboard evaluation, including forecasting, goal-setting, KPI selection (key performance indicators), what-if scenarios, benchmarking, and more.
- Strategic planning and budgeting. There are many organizations that are flying blind without a map to guide them. We can help you develop a long-term strategy for your company as well as a budget (profit plans) so you can be certain about your business’s future.
- Capital expenditure and project analysis. We understand that it’s not always easy to spend money in your business when there’s only a limited amount of cash available. But don’t worry, we’re here to help you prioritize the right projects for your business so that you can reach your goals and move forward. With our deep knowledge of your industry, we’ll be able to guide you in making the best decision for your business.
- Specialty financial services. Our services exist to help you find ways to make your business more profitable. We take an in-depth look at how your business is running, reviewing items such as margins, pricing, revenue growth, and costs. By doing this we can identify what needs improvement and highlight existing successes so they can be repeated.