Business Consulting Solutions
Are you attempting to figure out how to run your business more effectively?
Do you have any questions regarding the different organizational structures available to small and medium-sized enterprises?
Are you looking for a consultant with whom you can collaborate on strategic planning and initiatives in your company?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, our business consulting services may be ideal for you. Here are a few examples of ways we might assist you to boost your profits and enhance your income.
If you have recently started a business or are thinking of starting one in the future, we can help make sure your venture succeeds. Our research shows that working with a financial professional from the beginning nearly doubles the chance of success for your new business.
There are a plethora of issues to address when starting a new business, and we can assist relieve some of the burdens off your shoulders. Here are just a few examples of things that must be addressed during your startup phase that has to do with regulations or financial demands:
- Determine the best entity for legal and tax purposes
- File paperwork with local, state, and federal agencies to set up your business
- Acquire a federal ID number from the IRS
- Open a new bank account, merchant account, and credit cards
- Select an accounting system, such as QuickBooks
- For eCommerce, select a shopping cart
- Acquire any necessary business licenses and permits
- Discover what insurance you should carry to protect yourself
- If you hire employees:
- Register with the IRS and the state agencies
- Select a payroll system
- Acquire Worker’s Compensation
- Set up benefits and a vacation policy
- Secure accounting, legal, IT, and HR counsel
- Determine sales tax requirements and register with your state and local agencies
- Fulfil any investor requirements
We can help you with many of the items on this list, as well as offer valuable assistance to assist you in increasing your chances of success. This expert advise consists of:
- Carefully managing your cash flow to prevent overcommitment
- Preparing the first-year budget to keep you on track
- Setting realistic goals and helping you acquire the funding you need
- Reviewing operations from a financial management standpoint to ensure you are in line with your targets
- Helping you plan for large capital acquisitions so that you can minimize borrowing and develop better cash management
We really enjoy working with new businesses, therefore please contact us to learn more about our startup consulting services.
Although it may initially seem restrictive, budgeting is simply another term for “Profit Planning.” The objective of both is to help achieve your profit goals by monitoring spending and income, averting overspending, and guaranteeing that you have the revenue volume to cover your overhead expenses.
Our budgeting services include:
- Preparing a 12-month budget. This includes revenue and expense goals based on your accounts
- Monthly reporting of budget versus actual variances to improve your accountability
- A quarterly review of actual versus budgeted amounts and an over and under accounts analysis. This includes actions to take to stem any issues or shortfalls
- An optional capital budget based on balance sheet accounts and any new capital acquisitions
For additional information regarding our company and profit planning, please contact us.
There are numerous aspects to consider when determining the best entity type for your company. Each entity type comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. The following are some of the most common types of organization:
- Sole proprietor
- Limited liability company (LLC), of which there are a few kinds as well as different tax treatments, and these vary state by state
- C corporation
- S corporation
Depending on your situation and/or circumstances, we can let you know what options are available to you and help get you started with business filing requirements.
As your company grows, it may outgrow the entity you originally selected. We can assist you in determining the proper entity choice for today’s stage of your business and assist you in re-organizing if a change is deemed necessary.
To find out more about or to get started with any of our business consulting solutions, please contact us by phone or email.